Here are some tips for promoting Fresh Grounded Faith in your church...
Promotional materials are available by going to the Printables page, choosing a city and downloading the following resources:
● Sample Radio Spot
● Bulletin inserts
● Flyers 8 ½ x 11
● Posters 11 x 17
Fresh Grounded Faith is a Kingdom-minded conference which exists to connect women more deeply to Christ and to each other. Through Fresh Grounded Faith, Jennifer Rothschild will enrich the emotional, intellectual and spiritual aspects of a woman’s life using encouragement, Biblical teaching and powerful storytelling.
Ideas for the Downloadable Materials:
● Postcards can be downloaded and printed for you to send to the women in your church. You can also include a personalized message in the post card to encourage women that tickets are available at your church!
● Print postcards and have them available for the women in your church to personally send to their friends and invite them.
● Send postcards to the men in your church to encourage them to purchase a ticket for their wife, daughter or mother.
Flyers 8 ½ x 11
● Place flyers in high-traffic areas, women’s restrooms, childcare areas, and women’s ministries bulletin boards.
● Place flyers in areas frequented by women outside of the church. Ask for permission to post flyers in salons, health clubs, coffee shops, nail salons or any other location that caters to women.
Posters 11 x 17
● Place posters in high-traffic areas, women’s restrooms, childcare areas, and women’s ministries bulletin boards.
● Place posters in areas frequented by women outside of the church. Ask for permission to post flyers in salons, health clubs, coffee shops, nail salons or any other location that caters to women.
● Send an email blast to your church members with this downloadable insert.
● Insert printed copies in the bulletin and have a table set up in the church lobby before and after services with women available to answer any questions and sell tickets.
● Leave bulletin inserts in high-traffic areas where women have access. The back of the bulletin insert is also their registration form.
Other Promotional Items Available Upon Request
● Fresh Grounded Faith Conferences have available through the Host Church a promotional DVD that shows Jennifer Rothschild and her special guests speaking, sharing and captivating audiences.
● Fresh Grounded Faith Conferences also have internet banners to place on church websites so that women can connect to www.FreshGroundedFaith.com website for more information about the event.
● Fresh Grounded Faith Conferences offers a 60-second pre-recorded message you can send to all the women in your church through a phone-tree. Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Ways to Promote Fresh Grounded Faith Conferences with Jennifer Rothschild
● Pray that womens’ hearts will be touched to invite other women and make a commitment to come spend an evening and a day with other ladies from their community.
● List conference information in your bulletin for several weeks prior to the event.
● Promote the conference by giving away tickets as gifts for special holidays, birthdays and anniversaries.
● Send an email blast to your regular attendees and members to encourage them to send it to 5 other women.
● Invite friends, neighbors, family, co-workers and newcomers to attend the conference.
● Set up a small coffee shop display with flyers in front of the women’s restroom and other high-traffic areas.
● Buy tickets and have tables promoting the conference on Sunday, Wednesday and during any Women’s Ministry events so women can purchase the tickets in person.
● Log onto the community blog at www.FreshGroundedFaith.com and complete a 'Send to a Friend' form pointing women to Fresh Grounded Faith Conference information.
● Share the information with the women who use your church facility such as: homeschoolers, Moms In Touch, Mothers of Preschoolers, Community Bible Study, and Bible Study Fellowship.
● One of the best ways to promote the conference is to ask women to attend! Share and encourage women to call three other women whom they do not know in the church, especially new women, and invite them to attend.
Outreach/Advertising Event Idea
“Latte Fun Night” or “Latte Fun Morning”
Host a ‘coffee break’ for women through the Women's Ministry. Ask ladies to bring their favorite mug(s) and their favorite coffee. This makes a great outreach event and is very simple to plan. Invite the women share about their favorite mug and why they chose their special brand of coffee. Include some coffee trivia and keep it light. (Remember to include tea drinkers too!) Then discuss the upcoming conference and play the Fresh Grounded Faith Conference DVD.
During the 'coffee break,' pass out flyers and information about the Fresh Grounded Faith Conference with Jennifer Rothschild and sell tickets to the event. Get them excited about attending!
Ways to Make This Conference Available to Every Woman
● Commit prayerfully to bring a group from your church and pray for those who come!
● Purchase tickets and pray that every woman who wants to attend will attend. Ask women to sponsor single mothers, widows, young moms and college students.
● The Women’s Director should have a sign-up desk (or money box and folder always on-hand) and ask for ½ the money when the ladies sign up. Encourage women to buy tickets early to get the early-bird ticket price. Then remind them that the rest of the price is due 30 days before the event. This helps women budget.
● Ask husbands and parents to provide childcare as a gift to moms.