Watch the FGF Promotional Video:
Bringing Fresh Grounded Faith to Your City
When you bring FGF to your region you will be given a Fresh Grounded Faith TOOL KIT, Pre- Conference Kit, Master Schedule and Marketing Materials to assist you in bringing the conference to your region. You have so many resources available to you with our National Conference Director, who is available to guide and direct you through the process and is on hand before the conference and handling the details at the conference. Fresh Grounded Faith provides a staff of assistance; including a National Group Ticket Leader, Customer Service Representative, and assistance with your ticketing purchases through on line purchases or friendly customer service through our 800 number.
Your specific event will be featured on Fresh Grounded Faith National Website front page. When a woman goes to the website she will be able to find out more information about the event by clicking on your city. This will assist each woman with information such as: promotional materials in both media files and available to print, frequently asked questions, hotel information, friends who will be joining Jennifer and much more. In addition there is online ticketing for those who wish to buy online, there is our 800 number or women and churches can mail their check into our headquarters. We have almost 40,000 women in our database that receive emails about the event!
So what are the qualities of a Great Host Church?
• A church with a heart to host an area-wide, Kingdom-minded event for women of all denominations, cultures and ethnic backgrounds.
• A church with a senior pastor who supports hosting an area-wide conference.
• A church with a strong women’s ministry leadership team.
• A church willing to establish a Local Conference Team made up of qualified “team leaders” from area churches.
• A church committed to mobilizing at least 10 area churches to work together to promote the conference in the area.
• A church willing to host an area-wide pre-event reception/kick-off with leadership and women who love Jennifer from local churches.
• A church with the ability to distribute professionally-designed, high-quality printed posters, postcards, bulletin inserts and other promotional pieces.
• A church with a venue large enough to seat 1200 plus women.
• A church able to provide on-site security, traffic control and access into and exiting the venue.
• A church able to provide professional-level audio, video and sound capabilities for the conference.
• A church who has a passion to unite their region for Christ and build up the Kingdom.
• A church willing to share the ministry opportunities with all the co host churches to follow up with all new decisions made at the conference and make sure the women are getting ministered too.
Would you like to bring Fresh Grounded Faith to your city?